The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better.
Effortless Success Hypnosis -
RSS

Recent Posts

Work with hypnosis on:
My Weekly Facebook Videos
Message from a former client
OH my gosh, just got another testimonial! Thank you so much!!!
Just got this new testimonial:

Categories

Comments
Images
News

January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011

powered by

Thoughts and Comments

The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better.

Robin is wonderful person. She is very supportive. She has helped me with weight loss, self-confidence, and I am just happier. Being hypnotized is like being very relaxed, you hear everything going on around you. You just concentrate on her voice and she talks to you. I would recommend Robin for anything you want to work on. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better

8 Comments to The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better.:

Comments RSS
Bill on Monday, May 06, 2013 8:05 AM
I have had the plasure of working with Robin for over 30 years. Whenever I need to call in the "army", Robin is always there to help me. Over the past year I had Robin use Hypnosis on me. NO ONE has ever been able to before. It worked great. I now have CD's to help with my eating disorder, one to help me sleep, another about making choices, one to quiet my mind, etc. What ever my mood is, I have a CD to listen to. I am so happy with the results and it is so easy. My spouse has noticed a great change in me and is very happy for me and for us. A happy "me", means a "happier" us! I have NEVER worked with anyone that has been able to help me more than Robin. I don't know what it is, but I have such a connection with her and we can go years w/o contact and when I need help. I make a phone call and WHAM, problem solved!! Robin is honestly one of the nicest people I know, she has an incredible memory and she really cares about her clients. I would be happy to talk to any of you if you would like. Just contact Robin and she can give you my phone number or email me, but please put in the Title Line=Robin. I don't write well, but I sure can talk, so call if you want to know more. ...God Bless You Robin and Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me. You are a treasure and one my Angels here on Earth....Sincerely, Bill
Reply to comment

replica omega on Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:29 PM
leave that which does not serve you behind and embrace all that 2013 has to offer you..

Buy Avastin on Monday, July 22, 2013 2:36 AM
You've shared a terrific topic. Thanks for this wonderful sharing and want to know more detail so please continue...
Reply to comment

Yehuda fulda on Monday, December 16, 2013 8:56 AM
I've been looking for information like this for quite a while and found your blog post. Thanks so much for the information The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better..
Reply to comment

Insert molding process on Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:02 AM
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this blog The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Robin helps you use yours better. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me
Reply to comment

Hypnosis Therapy San Francisco on Friday, July 18, 2014 12:40 AM
So true, hypnosis works by accessing the unconscious mind so that positive changes can be made via the power of suggestion.
Reply to comment

unconsciousness on Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:27 AM
This is an individual just like anyone that Produce a genuine difference nowadays by the ideas they share. It is truly rare to find a professional with that You will have a few faith. in the world today, nobody cares information about showing others the answer to the question. How lucky i am to get certainly found the incredible web site Equally this.
Reply to comment

First Aid Techniques on Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:28 AM
It is really rare to find a professional in whom you can have some faith. In the world today, nobody really cares about showing others the answer to this question.
Reply to comment