Speech at Senior Center Social Tea
Effortless Success Hypnosis -
RSS

Recent Posts

My Weekly Facebook Videos
Message from a former client
OH my gosh, just got another testimonial! Thank you so much!!!
Just got this new testimonial:
Wisdom

Categories

Comments
Images
News

December 2011
November 2011
October 2011

powered by

Thoughts and Comments

Speech at Senior Center Social Tea

Thank you so much for donating your time and expertise at this month's latest social tea. I am so glad that I was able to attend that day as well. I have put your advice to work myself and have already seen results.

16 Comments to Speech at Senior Center Social Tea:

Comments RSS
weight loss green tea on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:00 AM
I hope i could listen this ...
Reply to comment

baccarat on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:00 AM
I Dont Suppose Ive Read Something Like This Before

baccarat on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:00 AM

baccarat on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:01 AM

gclub on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:01 AM

lose weight with tea on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:58 AM
Enormous information in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job.
Reply to comment

how to hypnotize someone on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:46 PM
Do you know how to hypnotize someone? Before we learn about how to hypnotize someone, then you need to know what is hypnosis actually? Hypnosis is a state of paradox where you feel rilex and comfortable, while remaining in the waking state. Usually hypnosis is used for hypnotizing people who actually still in conscious condition. It's just that he feels very comfortable and vulnerable to receive suggestion from other people. If you've seen the television show featuring the skills of hypnosis, then you could see that who are hypnotized is falling asleep first before the suggestion has been given to them. But actually these people are still in a state conscious mind. They also hear the voices of people around like laughter, car horns, etc.
Reply to comment

www.odbierzbonus.com on Saturday, March 08, 2014 5:51 PM
Nice layout!
Reply to comment

ibcbet on Thursday, July 02, 2015 5:35 AM
What you've described, I can understand it, then it applies to everyday reality.

cIick now on Friday, May 16, 2014 2:06 AM
Youre So Cool! I Dont Suppose Ive Read Something Like This Before. So Good To Seek Out Somebody With Some Unique Ideas On This Subject. Realy Thank You For Starting This Up. This Web Site Is One Thing That's Needed On The Web, Somebody With A Bit Of Originality. Useful Job For Bringing One Thing New To The Web!
Reply to comment

i Ioved this on Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:40 AM
Just Want To Say Your Article Is As Surprising. The Clearness In Your Post Is Simply Nice And I Could Assume You're An Expert On This Subject. Well With Your Permission Allow Me To Grab Your Feed To Keep Updated With Forthcoming Post. Thanks A Million And Please Keep Up The Gratifying Work.
Reply to comment

check here on Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:36 PM
It?s Actually A Nice And Useful Piece Of Information. I?m Glad That You Just Shared This Useful Information With Us. Please Keep Us Up To Date Like This. Thank You For Sharing.
Reply to comment

raybans vistshop on Thursday, June 05, 2014 5:15 PM
Hi there, just become alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Numerous folks can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Reply to comment

บาคาร่า on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:28 AM
I Dont Suppose Ive Read Something Like This
Reply to comment

maxbet on Monday, July 18, 2016 12:48 AM
maxbet thank
Reply to comment

maxbet on Monday, July 18, 2016 12:49 AM
maxbet thank Hi there, just become alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it's truly inform
Reply to comment